Wiki Loves Monuments is a federative contest, where participants can win prizes at the national and at the international level.
The Swiss contest has its on regulations as well as a national Jury the composition of which will be announced in September; the Jury is announced in September and it will select the 10 winning photos of the Swiss contest in October. All participants are invited to the Award Ceremony in November. The following prizes are awaiting the winners:
- The 1st place will be rewarded with a 500 CHF voucher for the purchase of photo equipment.
- The 2nd to 10th places will each be rewarded with a 200 CHF voucher for the purchase of photo equipment.
The Swiss Jury will also select 10 photos which will participate in the international contest.
The Jury is composed of:
- Mauro Cassina, Wikimedia Commons user, Board member of Wikimedia CH
- Davide Fornari, architect with Ph.D. in graphic design, researcher/teacher at SUPSI
- Andreas Münch, art historian, head of the Federal Art Collection at the Federal Office of Culture
- Nicolas Ray, Wikipedian, organiser of WLM 2011 in Switzerland
- Micha L. Rieser, Wikipedian, Wikipedian in Residence at the Swiss Federal Archives